A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Thursday 27 March 2008

Sometimes you just can't win


My SIL M, the one who is doing IVF and only has a few months before she is no longer able to pursue it due to age, has had a crap month. I feel so bad for her and wish that she could catch a break. She had one embryo transferred a few weeks ago, it didn't work. And now she is in hospital with pneumonia, and because of that she will miss a cycle and that is big seeing time isn't one her side. She only has time for 4 more cycles and that is if they are back to back. Cross your fingers for her. She wants this so bad. I can't imagine her pain to want something so bad and it just be out of reach. She is in such a panic. Unfortunately this cartoon is too true.

No comments: