A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Monday 11 February 2008

My New Couches!


I present you with my new couches!!! I am very proud as they are the first brand new couches I have ever owned. It only took me 30 years...whatever. We ended up getting the scotchgarding and 5 year warranty. That alone was $190.00 but he gave it to us for $170.00, but with a two foot terrorist and a hubby who is even messier, very important. It is also why I opted for the chocolate brown microfibre and not the nice cream set! B was hard to convince with getting the extra warranty(he can be slightly el cheapo), but after I pointed out that we can get them re-upholstered right before the warranty runs out he was on board ;) The only problem is I have to wait 3 weeks before my babies arrive :(

No comments: