A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sad

My sister-in-law, M, is 44. She found Mr.Right late in life and is now under going IVF in order to have a child. She only has 5 months until she is 45 and no longer excepted into the IVF program. She was to have her first egg retrieval today, but I just got a sms from her saying that they were unsucessful at retrieving an eggs. I can't imagine how hard it is to want something so bad and have it just out of reach. She also said that they are too old to adopt so this is their only option and if it doesn't work they are out of luck. I hope they have a successful cycle before her birthday but the odds unfortunately aren't in her favour.

No comments: