A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Saturday 9 February 2008

What a year!



I can't believe my little girl is 1! Wow, where does the time go? Seriously! Anyways, we made it intact and sane. She's turning into my little girl, but will always be my baby. It makes me sad at times. We have gone to Canada to visit my family and so they could meet my sweetpea. We were only going to be gone for three weeks and ended up staying 2 months. I figured after flying with a 1 year old I might as well make the most of it! It was so good to see everyone and being able to have family around. It gets tough doing it on our own with no support near by, but we surivive. We just went to Melbourne for Brad's sisters wedding and it was awesome to see everybody. I miss them too! It would be nice to live there but there are pros and cons to everything. I like Melbourne but I've realized I'm no longer a city gal. I like my quite life in the country, what can I say? Anyhoo, life in general is great and I can't complain
I can't believe that her foot was so small only a year ago...

No comments: