A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Saturday 5 September 2009

Mr. Sun, Mr. Sun shine a little light on me!

I woke up this morning when B got home from work at 6:30am to the sound of pouring rain and thought Jenny's party was going to be rained out. The thought of having to tell Mabesy that the bouncey castle she has been pining for wasn't going to happen was disappointing to say the least.
Later in the morning the sky's cleared and the sun came out with a roar and the kookaburra's started laughing. Mabesy even got to have her bath on the veranda.
We are about to put on our party dresses on and hit the road.
I think today will turn out just fine :)

No comments: