A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Sunday 6 September 2009

We have had a lovely weekend. Jenny's party was soooo much fun, although I did wake up this morning with my head a wee bit foggy. It was nothing a bit of caffeine and grease couldn't cure.
Although, Mabesy and I had to make B's father's day present this morning(because I some how ALWAYS forget that father's day in Australia is different to Canada; although I did remember last week for 20 minutes, enough time to by the crafts and then promptly forget again...) it was a bit hard to get motivated to do. She painted/glued some crap on canvas and I wrote happy father's day on it and he loved it. We also took him breaky in bed.
B took a 4 day weekend this week which is soo nice for us because he works 10pm-6am. It gives us a chance to all live within the same time schedule. He is basically nocturnal.
So after we got him up we headed of to the markets for good food, face painting and pony rides. Although me being a total idiot told a 2.5 year old before having the pony's right in front of my face to confirm there were indeed pony rides about to happen really sucked the big one when bam! no pony's this week! Suckage. Oh well, she got over it and we all headed to the beach with the pooch and built sand castles while the sun set. It was the perfect way to end a great weekend.

This is a picture Jenny's cake. I tried to load more but blogger wouldn't let me :( I love Jenny's logic, she figured since she bought the cake, she might as well be honest. Happy Birthday Jenny!

No comments: