A journal of our life as a family and the trial and error that occures on a regular basis, also if you have a love of bad spelling and terrible grammar you'll be in for a special treat.

'When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half' Gracie Allen

Monday 28 September 2009

Still Here

Exams are coming up so I am studying like mad and will be back in about 2 weeks.
Things have been pretty tame around here and not much else is new.
-Other than we sold the 'red lemon', our crap-tastic car.
-I recieved a $1000 fine for no rego because of a mix up with the RTA, still have to write a letter(sob story) to try to get off of it...
-Bought a reliable japanese made car.
After the 'red lemon' I have a new appriecation for reliable cars and the cost of repairs (or lack there of).
Go Team Subaru and suck it Team Landrover!
Booyah!

No comments: